5 Habits

5 habits of successful people, 5 habits of growing Christians
According to experts, there are 5 characteristics of Successful People
1. They view their work as more than just a job. 
2. They're willing to do hard things to get results. 
3. They don't excuse failures but see them as opportunities to learn. 
4. They don't let past failures keep them from trying new things. 
5. They deliberately set daily goals.

Successful (mature) Christians have similar qualities:

1. They "work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men" (Colossians 3:23ESV).
   
2. They deny their selfish desires even when it's hard (Luke 9:23).
  
3. They don't excuse sins but learn from them (2 Corinthians 7:9-10). 
 
4. They don't let past failures hold them back (Philippians 3:13-14). 

5. Their consuming goal is knowing Christ (Philippians 3:7-11). 

Highlighting the first characteristic, let's make efforts today to think of Jesus as our boss. Whether changing diapers or working in the marketplace, do your best for Him!

This week we'll be addressing each of the other characteristics.
5 Things Successful People Do

If you'd like to do a Bite Size Bible Study on these 5 traits, you can do that HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I always find something wise to ponder over here. This post is exceptional. How much more important to work toward spiritual success than personal in-the-moment gratification!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found success as a Christian, when enduring trouble I fill my thoughts and mind in positive word versicles. (I use many, not just a few) I repeat them to my self, so my soul feels the heal and I am strong again in the word of my Lord and saviour. It works wonderfully! Ready to face my troubles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...