Wednesday

An Offer We Can't Refuse - Benefits of the Perfect Word of God - Psalm 19

God's perfect Word, Psalm 19
God's Word is a wonderful treasure we dare not refuse...

What if I could offer you something to refresh your soul when you're weary and worn.

What if I could offer you something to make you wise when you're confused and concerned.

What if I could offer you something to bring joy to your heart when you're discouraged and dry.

What if I could offer you "light" and insight when you're thinking is blurry and burdened.

What if this thing I gave you was perfect, trustworthy, radiant, firm, righteous, more desirable than purest gold and sweeter than honey dripping from the comb.

Would you want it?

You have it in God's Word! 

It is "perfect, refreshing the soul.... trustworthy, making wise the simple...right, giving joy to the heart... radiant, giving light to the eyes....firm ... righteous...more precious than gold, than much pure gold...sweeter than honey, than honey from the honeycomb." Psalm 19:7-11

Take time today and everyday to enjoy this wonderful treasure God has given us!

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you worded this! Very inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gail, I am the silent reader...I just want to tell you that you are one of my great blessings...I give thanks to God for you. Lots of love and blessings....<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sadaf, for your kind words. I'm glad Bible Love Notes encourages you and I thank you for your encouragement.
      Gail

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...