1. It's sincere.
2. It hates evil.
3. It clings to good.
4. It devotes itself to brotherly love.
5. It honors others, not self.
6. It is zealous, fervent for God.
7. It serves the Lord.
8. It's joyful and hopeful.
9. It's patient in affliction.
10. It's faithful in prayer.
11. It shares with God's people in need.
12. It practices hospitality.
13. It blesses those who offend, repays evil with good, leaving room for God's wrath.
14. It rejoices with those rejoicing.
15. It mourns with those who mourn.
16. It lives in harmony.
17. It isn't proud or conceited.
18. It isn't influenced by wealth or position.
In all these things, love is not overcome by evil, but overcomes evil with good (Romans 12:21).
It's helpful for us to review these attributes and ask God which areas we could use improvement.