Decoupaging An Old Bible Cover

1-Minute Bible Love Notes
Hi! I'm Gail and I write one-minute devotions for 1-Minute Bible Love Notes. 

I decided to share some posts about Bible journaling that don't go out to my subscribers because creative journaling has improved the quality of my quiet times. 

While you're here, I hope you'll read a few of the 1-minute devotions on my home page and the sign up for a free subscription (scroll down for more info). I think my 1-minute devotions can help enrich your quiet time - they only take 60 seconds to read but they can give your busy day an extra shot of Scripture. And they might give you inspiration for your creative journaling. I hope so!



I had this Bible for many years and had quit using it because the man-made cover had begun "flaking" off. But I pulled it out and decoupaged the cover with old Hungarian hymnal pages (from a book that had fallen apart). Then I covered it with clear contact page to protect the decoupage.

Scroll down and see samples of my Bible journaling. Hopefully, it will give you ideas for doing your own creative journaling. 

----------------------
Free Subscription to 1-Minute Bible Love Notes
Why not add some more of God's Word to your schedule by having a 1-minute devotion like this one delivered to your email each weekday. Sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.



Bible journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment