Decoupaging An Old Bible Cover

1-Minute Bible Love Notes
Hi! I'm Gail and I write one-minute devotions for 1-Minute Bible Love Notes. 

I decided to share some posts about Bible journaling that don't go out to my subscribers because creative journaling has improved the quality of my quiet times. 

While you're here, I hope you'll read a few of the 1-minute devotions on my home page and the sign up for a free subscription at the bottom of this post or on the right sidebar. I think my 1-minute devotions can help enrich your quiet time - they only take 60 seconds to read but they can give your busy day an extra shot of Scripture. And they might give you inspiration for your creative journaling. I hope so!

Ever since I became a Christian, I've done small pencil drawings in the margins of my Bible, but with the popularity of Bible journaling, I've begun doing much more. I now own a Bible made for journaling, but I actually started my creative journaling in this old Bible.

I had this Bible for many years and had quit using it because the man-made cover had begun "flaking" off. But I pulled it out and decoupaged the cover with old Hungarian hymnal pages (from a book that had fallen apart). Then I covered it with clear contact page to protect the decoupage. 

Have a 1-Minute Devotion sent to your email box each weekday. After signing up, you'll be sent a FEEDBURNER email. Click link in that email to start your subscription.


Enter your email address
Bible journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...