Hurry Up

When busy people make you feel like a number, remember this important, incredible truth about God. 1-minute devotion. #BibleLoveNotes #Bible

“Just tell me what happened recently,” the dermatologist said tersely. 

Since I was a new patient and my problem started several years earlier, I felt frustrated. 

I left my appointment feeling l could have gotten more information on Google. 

And I thought of my Lord. 

When I talk to Him, I’m often repetitive, sharing minute details and events from my past, taking side trips instead of getting straight to the point of my prayers. 

But I never feel like I’m “on the clock” with the Great Physician. 

Never does He say, “Just tell Me what happened recently,” even though He knows everything I’m going to say before I say it. 

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.” Psalm 147:3-5

Can I get an “Amen"? 



You might find this marriage post helpful: Why the Divorce Rate in 1900 Was Only 7%. I hope it gives you some insights to improve your marriage.



-----------------------------------
Free Subscription to 1-Minute Bible Love Notes
Why not add some more of God's Word to your schedule by having a 1-minute devotion delivered to your email each weekday. Sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.

When busy people make you feel like a number, remember this important, incredible truth about God. 1-minute devotion.


 
When busy people make you feel like a number, remember this important, incredible truth about God. 1-minute devotion. #BibleLoveNotes #Bible



Bible Love Notes

8 comments:

  1. AMEN! Thanks for this reminder that God is our ultimate comfort and perfectly satisfying in relationship. Sorry you were rushed by that doctor, but it's neat how it taught you more about God's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! I am so glad that He doesn't rush through. Love the idea of your one minute Bible Love Notes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, Sister. I love that. It is so true.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new audio tool you are using in this post. You sound exactly how I imagined... nice, clear and gentle.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen and Amen! We all seem to be in a rush, doctor's especially on a time clock. I'm so grateful that not only is God always patiently listening, there is never out of office sign either.

    ReplyDelete