Prayer nourishes my soul and guides my life.
See Is Your Heart Christ's Home?
2. Let Jesus prioritize my day - Matthew 6:33.
Make Him part of everything.
See Teach Us to Number Our Days.
3. Pray instead of worrying - Philippians 4:6.
Worry is a lack of trust in God.
See Scriptures for Overcoming Fear and Worry.
4. Be honest about my sins - James 4:10.
Realize that excusing sin hurts me more than anyone else.
See 6 Characteristics of Sincere Repentance.
5. Think of others - Philippians 2:3-4.
Discouragement is often the result of being self-focused.
See God-esteem and Other-focus.
6. Wait patiently for God to act - Psalm 27:14.
He knows the best time for all things.
See Sometimes God Plans Detours and Delays.
7. Be willing to do the hard stuff - Matthew 16:24.
Everything worthwhile requires hard work.
See Living for Christ is Wonderful, but It's Not Easy.
8. Read God's Word - Psalm 119:9-16.
It's my life line.
See The Bible Always Proves Accurate.
9. Do what it says - James 1:22
Love for Christ = obedience.
See Friends Obey Him.
10. Let Christ lead me - Matthew 11:29.
Remember I'm His FOLLOWER.
See Three Warnings.
I encourage you to check out the Wisdom for Life Devotional. It contains 100 one-minute devotions to challenge, encourage, instruct, and inspire your love for God's Word: Wisdom for Life. Read the story behind Wisdom for Life HERE. And find out about the two free Bible studies with purchase HERE. You can read the first 4 devotions in the book by clicking "look inside" on Lifeway or Amazon.
I also encourage you to sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.