Faith is a walk.
We rest in the Lord, but we never stand still, turn back, or aimlessly stroll.
Faith is a step by step, day by day, minute by minute, deliberate walk in the right direction, choosing the narrow path at every crossroads.
It's not a sit...not a stand. It's a walk.
1. A walk in humility when others ignore or insult us (Micah 6:8).
2. A walk in obedience even when it's hard (Deuteronomy 8:6).
3. A walk against the wind of changing morals (Psalm 1:1).
4. A walk in the good works God has prepared for us instead of wasting our time on earthly pursuits (Ephesians 2:10).
5. A walk in fellowship with Christ, spending time with Him regularly (1 John 1:7).
"Small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." Matthew 7:14
Let's walk ... that narrow path.
Why not add some more of God's Word to your schedule by having a 1-minute devotion like this one delivered to your email each weekday. Sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.