Monday

Did You Get an "Unsafe Links" Message?

Dear Subscriber,

If you use McAfee SiteAdvisor, you may have received a message in your Bible Love Note or Bite Size Bible Study today that says it contains "potentially unsafe links." I have checked and rechecked each link in these devotions, and they go directly to my sites or to Free Digital Photos (a site McAfee certifies as safe).*

Instead, the warning appears to be related to the images themselves, not links, and must be a Blogspot problem or McAfee error that shouldn't affect you at all.

I am trying to rectify this problem message in your email, but please be assured that I have found nothing unsafe in the devotions I send you. I am 100% non-profit. I am not trying to sell you anything or direct you to any site that would be harmful for your computer. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Sincerely, Gail

*I am required by Free Digital Photos to use this link if I use one of their free images

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get it on mine. I don't use the McAfee SiteAdvisor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you didn't get it on yours, Marilyn. Thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  2. Hi Gail,
    I have not seen any of these warnings on my computer. So it is not happening for everyone.
    Gosh its always a learning mode when it comes to blogging. Love your words and messages!
    Thanks and Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...