3 Step Tutorial for Loving God's Way

“How to make 7 Layer Bars”… “How to make a photo wall”… “How to create a kitchen island”… tutorials can be helpful.

So I decided to write a “Loving God’s Way Tutorial” because I often need to be reminded of the steps involved.

Step 1. Quit listening to the world’s false ideas like:
  • Love yourself first and foremost
  • Sex outside marriage is love
  • Love someone as long as it makes you happy
Step 2. Listen only to God’s definition of love
3. Practice love
“Little children, let us not love [merely] in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth (in practice and in sincerity)” 1 John 3:18AMP

This is a tutorial I need to follow daily. How about you? 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gail, wow, excellent excellent! Love it
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found your blog! Loving God's way, the "Bible" way, is the only way to love! God bless you!

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Paulette. I'm also glad you found Bible Love Notes, and I appreciate your encouragement. Bless you, Gail

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...