So Much More

God speaks through creation and history, God gives more than we can imagine
I listen to the little boys in the schoolyard below, playing soccer. They've probably lived in this historic city of Dubrovnik all their lives and take it's magnificent beauty for granted. 

But I can’t get enough of it. And I’m sad that I’ll be leaving it this afternoon. 

For me, eating meat and cheese pastries from the bakery on our balcony was worth more than the finest fare in a 5-star restaurant.

God speaks through the beauty and history I see from this balcony, and He tells me that I underestimate His Beauty and His Story

“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:20,21 

Lord Jesus, You are so much more than I imagine! 
 
For free email delivery enter your email address and VALIDATE the feedburner email sent to your inbox:


FeedBurner

5 comments:

  1. Gail what a beautiful place. I have hardly traveled in my lifetime so your pictures are fascinating to me. So true that we tend to take for granted God's beautiful work around us and in us. I pray that he keep our eyes open to the beauty of everything that is him. Thank you so much for sharing these special moments in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such breathtaking beauty and a God who we don't appreciate as much as we should!! Sad you are leaving such a gorgeous place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! And so true, He is more than we can imagine. I love it when I visit places, especially far away from my home, and I think- how ordinary life must be to the people living there, whereas we who are visitors it is so foreign to us. Safe travels home (or to your next place of visiting!).

    Nicole
    Working Kansas Homemaker (.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter where we are....God's beauty surrounds us, but you are right that most take the familiar for granted. Wishing you blessed travels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are so breath taking. God is so good to us and pictures like this reminds me that he took time to create the world so that his children can enjoy the beauty. Have a save trip home!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...