My Compliments to the Ultimate Candy Maker!

God created the cherry, creation, Bible
My compliments to the Ultimate "Candy-Maker" who made sweet things for us to eat. 

Take the cherry, for example. 

It’s firm, red outer skin is an edible wrapper filled with soft, sweet filling. And the biodegradable handle* makes it easy to hold as we pop it into our mouths!

It’s great for:
  • jams and jellies
  • dried and tossed into granola
  • used to bring color and flavor to a fruit salad
  • Mixed with yogurt or ice cream
  • Boiled into a warm sauce to top sliced meat
  • Baked in a pie
But best of all, it can be eaten right off the tree!

As if that’s not enough, our Creator injected it with Vitamins A and C and traces of Calcium, Iron and fiber. 

No candy-maker is Your equal, Lord! You are the Master of the cherry… the Master of all creation…the Master of mankind!

“Praise the Lord…who satisfies your desires with good things…” Psalm 103:5. 
copyright Gail Burton Purath, 2011
* the stem

I'd love for you to subscribe below and have BLN sent to your email box each weekday. Thanks! Gail  
For free email delivery of Bible Love Notes
Enter your email address

8 comments:

  1. Gail, I have enjoyed this series immensely! You are such a gifted writer. Thank you for sharing your love of God and His Word with us in such a creative fashion. I look forward to seeing Bible Love Notes in my inbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this..He is the best candy maker....from cherries to blueberries to so many awesome tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail what a wonderful post. I saw your post on Ann Voskamp's blog. I completely agree with you. Cherries rock! So does their creator. The ultimate candy maker.
    God bless you today.
    --Kerry-Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet..............love your thankfulness

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you turned this recipe into giving God the glory for all the contents goodness. Awesome! Thank you for linking up and I hope lots of the ladies hop over and see this.
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. God created sugar, fruit, chocolate - and I will never be ashamed of it again! Of course, all things in moderation! LOL - it had to come in somewhere:) I love what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Gail!! This is amazing...it brought back memories too when I went cherry picking with my children when they were all young.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...