This craft is super easy and inexpensive.
- Unfinished wood tray--these are inexpensive in craft stores, and even cheaper if you watch for sales.
- Mod Podge—this only requires a small amount.
- Souvenir map often available from tourist info centers.
2. Then paint the bottom of the tray with Mod Podge.
3. Lay the map carefully on top, making sure it’s smooth.
5. Spray with a sealer to keep the Mod Podge from becoming tacky as it ages.
Ideas for Cities to Use:
♥ Where you honeymooned
♥ A special vacation
♥ Where you were born
♥ Where you met you husband
♥ Your college town
♥ Your present location
You could make a whole collection of trays to use for parties.
Thanks for visiting my blog...I'd love to have you check out my home page which features 1-Minute devotions each weekday. And why not sign up for a free subscription?
Bless you, Gail