"Tree Trunk"

This year I've used my trunk collection quite a bit in Christmas decorating, and I put this little doctor's trunk under my tree.

This is how the little trunk looks during the rest of the year.


It provides a "rustic" contrast with my Romantic Victorian Tree this year.


But the contents are all Victorian: a beaded white stocking, one of the small mushroom birds like those on the tree, and gifts wrapped in silver ribbon.


I added a shimmery scarf to my under-the-tree gift area. I have my grandchildren's gifts wrapped in red in my Christmas Trunk.


Here's a sample of the Victorian Tree trim.

I hope you enjoyed taking a peak at my decorations, and I hope it gave you some ideas for decorating your home.


While you're here, I'd love to have you check out my home page that features 1-minute devotions each weekday. Why not sign up for a free subscription HERE and get "an espresso shot of Scripture in your morning latte"?

4 comments:

  1. Gail, your Victorian tree is beautiful. The little doctor's trunk is a perfect size to tuck close to the tree with packages and goodies. It certainly evokes a feeling of yesteryear. Beautifully done!
    Blessings to you ~ Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is so lovely, and your presents are wrapped beautifully. I love the choice of blues and silvers and how you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday’s Adorned From Above Blog Hop!
    Debi @ adornedfromabove.com
    Angie @ godsgrowinggarden.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely!! I love the tree and presents. Thanks for linking up Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...