Out of Place Pitchers

I've collected pitchers for years, but now have a kitchen where I can't display them. So this month I decided to be kind of unorthodox and make them part of my mantel decor.



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
   
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



♥♥♥ This little pitcher with the blue lettering is from the hotel where my husband and I stayed on our 35th wedding anniversary. We were living and doing ministry in Budapest, Hungary, and we took a weekend trip to Vienna, Austria. ♥♥♥


♥♥♥ When we had breakfast at the hotel the first morning, I asked if I could buy the little pitcher as a souvenir. The waitress who was very sweet checked with the staff and said it wasn't posible. But the final day of our stay, she brought it to me as a gift. She said she had appealed to her boss and told them it was our 35th anniversary and he had agreed to let me have it at no cost.   ♥♥♥  

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  
  

Well, that's my out-of-place pitcher mantel. I hope you enjoyed it.
 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

And I'd love to have you check our my home page while you're here. I  post 1-minute devotions each weekday...a quick way to add a little Scripture to your day. I'd love to have you sign up for a free subscription.






5 comments:

  1. I love it! It's always fun to see how other people decorate or what things they hold dear.

    I love the blue and white with the white, so pretty. And the way you stagger the heights. Also love your old suitcases on the floor too.

    I would LOVE a fireplace mantel but we don't have one. I used to have one in my old house and I miss having one!

    Thanks so much for linking up to the "Making Your Home Sing Monday" linky party today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things that we can see and touch that take us back to a place or time, that reconnect us with people we love, aren't they wonderful? Enjoy your treasures and thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pitchers and mantel. Wonderful idea to display them someplace unexpected. ♥

    Thank you for sharing in the GRAND Social!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. Your mantel & pitchers are lovely. I visited from Titus 2 Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how these pitchers look. Your mantel is beautiful! Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...