Nativity in a Trunk



I love old trunks, and I have an extensive collection (read more HERE). And one fun thing about trunks is using them to decorate for the holidays.  This year I put a nativity in one of my trunks.

This trunk has two trays in it, so it was easy to empty the smallest tray and put it on top. Because I use my trunks for storage throughout the year, this was easier than emptying the entire trunk.

I lined this trunk with a soft blue brocade fabric years ago, and it is the most formal looking of my trunks. So I thought it was fitting for this sheer cloth and nativity.




This trunk currently sits in my dining area near my entry area.






Thanks for stopping by. 


I hope you'll check out my home page while you're here. On it I feature 1-minute devotions each weekday. Why not sign up for a free subscription HERE--it's like getting an espresso shot of Scripture in your morning latte.


BibleLoveNotes.com

7 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Stopping over from Unite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    Stopping over from Encourage One Another.
    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Gail,
    I found you through Cindy's blog, My Romantic Home. I plan to come back often to see you. I need more Christian blogs to communicate and share with.
    hugs and prayers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to "meet" you, Debbie, and look forward to interacting in the blogosphere. Bless you!

      Delete
  4. I love this idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your Nativity!! Is that Willow Tree figures? Thanks for linking up Romance on a dime!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...