Beaded Centerpiece


My "dressy" table cloth is shades of blue with silver thread accent, and I wanted to create a centerpiece that complimented the cloth.


I'm a beader, and I like to use beads in some of my decorating. Even if you're not a beader, beads can be a unique and inexpensive accent. Just buy them when they are on sale and buy strands that accent your decor. I sometimes use actual necklaces from my jewelry box to accent something.




I mixed some blue glass beads with fresh water pearls, clear glass beads, blue pearls, and metal plated beads.



In the center I put a votive holder with rhinestone accents.


I put all of the beads on a silver painted rectangular tray that I bought for $3 at Ross.


The beauty of this centerpiece is that I can use the beads for jewelry when I'm through with it.


Thanks for visiting Bible Love Notes. While you're here, I hope you'll check out my home page where I feature 1-minute devotions each weekday. Why not sign up for a free subscription?
Bless you! 
Gail







7 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea:))))) will have to give that a go. I love wearing beads, never thought of using them as decoration .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, it's simple but yet very classy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are very effective. Lovely idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty idea! I never would have thought to repurpose my necklaces like that. Gail, you're so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a clever idea! I'm a beader too, but I've never thought to use beads to decorate our home!

    Found your blog on the Whatever Goes Wednesday linky party :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! What a lovely idea for a centrepiece, and my favorite...candles and beads :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...