5 Reasons Blogging is a Blessing

1. It's expands us. It gives us opportunities to do ministry outside our city, state, and country.

2. It's convenient. We can blog on our own schedule from home during times that are best for us.

3. It's a form of community. It can't replace local community, but it provides "cyber fellowships" with readers and fellow bloggers.


4. It provides learning and growth. There's good information on blogs to bless and enhance our lives, spiritually, physically, and emotionally.

5. It's ministry. We can pray for our readers and ask God to guide our pens to encourage, instruct, correct, inspire, and bless others. We can also encourage other bloggers by reading and commenting on their posts.


I'm sure there are blessings beyond these five. Why not leave a comment and tell me other blessings you've experienced. Thanks!

Gail

12 comments:

  1. Luv your reasons for blogging, Gail!
    One of these days I plan to get started.
    Writing and sharing keeps me grounded in God's Word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll enjoy it, Buffy, since you like to write and share already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your site Gail. Always so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jolene. The feeling is mutual. I enjoy your blog a lot.

      Delete
  4. Yes, and I love your site too!! Always look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are absolutely right!
    The group I mingle with online is 100% female and I can detect the same joy in their words that I feel having an outlet for my creative writing, crafting, and family nurturing experiences. This post of yours has made me realize that blogging is a gift to us from Our Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful post with an uplifting thoughts. I love the one about praying for those who read our blogs so our writings be a blessing to others. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gail,

    I recently stumbled upon your blog and thank God for raising women bloggers in this day & age. I'd like to cheer you on and tell you that your efforts in reaching out to people are appreciated - not just by your readers but most of all by the Lord. Keep writing.

    God bless you.

    -Sweet L.
    iblogsweet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. That's a great encouragement to me!

      Delete
  8. Hi Gail:
    I recently discovered your blogs, which are such an encouragement to me. Thank you for what you do! I have been contemplating starting my own blog and have read lots of tips for doing so. None has touched me like this article. This is the best and most uplifting explanation of what's important in a blog. Once I start mine, I will share.
    Blessings to you!
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Maggie. I pray your experiences with blogging are as rich as mine have been. And thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement.
      Bless you,
      Gail

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...