Tuesday

Fun Date Gifts

Gifts to give and dates to plan for your spouse, Christian marriage
I saw the most wonderful idea for a gift for our spouses.  It involves creating 12 great dates, 1 each month, and putting them all together as a Christmas, birthday, anniversary or Valentines' gift.

I am definitely going to work on creating this gift for my hubby.

And here are some resources for anyone who would like to join me. The first link below is the article about giving 12 dates and the rest are articles or sites that feature dating ideas. (The Nifty Date Ideas is not a Christian site, but I didn't see anything offensive. Please let me know if you do. Thanks!)

So what do you think? Is this something you think you'd like to do?




If you're new to my blog, this is one of my marriage posts, but my home page is devoted to 1-Minute devotions. Sign up for a free subscription and have them delivered to your email box each weekday.

5 comments:

  1. Following from Matrimonial Mondays! Sounds like a great idea. I'm checking out the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do this for my fiance'. We are getting married in May and I was just thinking, as I shaved my legs before he came over the other evening, that I want to always have that tingle in my tummy when I'm going to see him! At 42 years old, I never dreamed of finding true love, but God had other plans. :-)
    I love your devotionals, Gail!
    Thank you!
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice gift! I'm definitely going to check out those links. Thanks for putting them together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm visiting via Adorned From Above Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sounds wonderful. I need this for my husband {and us!}

    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...