8 Statements Christians Should Make Each Day

8 statements straight from Scripture that every Christian should recite daily. These truths will fill our souls with peace, joy, and faith. #BibleLoveNotes #Bible

You can also find this devotion on the Bible Love Notes YouTube channel HERE.

If you are a Christian, you can start each day by telling yourself these wonderful truths. You might want to memorize this list or run it off and keep it by your bed to read each morning!

1. I am God’s child.

John 1:12: "To all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God."

1 John 3:1: "See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are!"

You might enjoy this devotion 
God Enjoys Us!


2. Although I deserved death, Jesus forgave my sins and promises me eternal life!

Romans 6:23: "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

3. Whatever happens today, I will not be alone.

Romans 8:38-39: "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor
any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

You might enjoy this devotion: 4 Scriptures to Comfort You When You're Lonely

4. Not only is God ever-present, He is my Helper.

Hebrews 13:5-6: "God has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.' So we say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?'"

5. I can obey God’s commands today because He gives me His power.   

Philippians 4:13: "I can do all this through him who gives me strength."

6. I can resist the devil today and he will flee from me.


James 4:7: "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

You might enjoy this devotion 
Satan's Twists and Turns


7. God has purposes for me today and I long to fulfill them.


Ephesians 2:10: "For we are God's handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."

You might enjoy this devotion: Slip On Your Own Shoes - Eph. 2:10  

8. As I walk with God, He will use even the worst things in my life for my good today and everyday!

Romans 8:28: "We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
https://www.amazon.com/Wisdom-Life-Devotional-One-Minute-Reflections/dp/1087775760

I encourage you to check out the Wisdom for Life Devotional. It contains 100 one-minute devotions to challenge, encourage, instruct, and inspire your love for God's Word: Wisdom for Life. Read the story behind Wisdom for Life HERE. And find out about the two free Bible studies with purchase HERE

I also encourage you to sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.

Bible Love Notes





8 Statements straight from Scripture that every Christian should recite daily. These truths will fill our souls with peace, joy, and faith.




8 Statements straight from Scripture that every Christian should recite daily. These truths will fill our souls with peace, joy, and faith.

8 Statements straight from Scripture that every Christian should recite daily. These truths will fill our souls with peace, joy, and faith.



8 Statements straight from Scripture that every Christian should recite daily. These truths will fill our souls with peace, joy, and faith.













8 Statements straight from Scripture that every Christian should recite daily. These truths will fill our souls with peace, joy, and faith.


























48 comments:

  1. Amen to all above, God is good in Jesus live,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus is with me day & night. Praise the Lord, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humble yourself to God, that his good works will be seen in you by others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Lord is my Shepherd,I shall not want! Amen and Amen🙌

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its very helpful for a Christian to grow and know more about God.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PLEASE PRAY FOR THAT i OVERCOME FOOD ADDICTION

    ReplyDelete
  8. Consciousness Of God's divine presence enhances the capacity for righteousness and holiness. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is good, very inspirational!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, as I go through this season of depression & anxiety these are 8 affirmations
    will help me keep my eyes on Jesus and not me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Without the word of GOD to read every day we would be lost, each and everyone!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praise God! Through the Christ, Jesus, Gods only begotten Son, who made me a victor no longer a victim! Your blog is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. God is bigger and stronger anything we face.I can do all things throug Christ who strengthens me.Philippians 4:13.
    Amen and Amen. Thank You Jesus!🙏👋

    ReplyDelete
  14. And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works. Heb 10 vs 24

    ReplyDelete
  15. Praise God for he is good and just. He is our refuge and our hope. He is our wisdom and our strengh. In God we put our trust. May the power of his Holy Spirit be in and with you all, that we bring honor and glory to His holy name. AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish there was a "printable" button.. I need this on my nightstand to read each morning:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gracielynn,
      I felt the same way, so I copied the devotion and pasted it into a word document. You may need to change the font size and delete some extra spaces after you get it into the word document, and you can include the photos or leave them out.
      But it should work. Give it a try.

      Delete
  17. Amen,Even to the people who may not see God deserve to see and her this.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So glad I found this. May God bless every person that reads this site.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Am encouraged that I can do all things though Christ Jesus who strengthens me.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Praise the Lord. Halleluyah. Yes, I know and believe that I am not alone. He works with me everyday and He holds the key to everything. Blessed day, week and month my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amen I am blessed halpful information I learn something new from these page
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you Jesus, for save my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Praise God..Thank u so much for sharing God's word..My day is full of joy and love everytime I spent time with God..He's real..He is faithful..He answered always most of my prayers and favor..The more I read the bible, the more I understand God's will and provision..Thank you so much my Lord God for being my savior and Lord...I glorify ur name, the most high God.halellujia..blissful night to all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank You Lord for being my everything, my Saviour, my healer, my protector, Thank You for saving my soul...
    In The Name Of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  25. God is good God is great. He is a covenant keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I wrote these in my journal. thank you for sharing ! A verse I find comforting in these days, psalm 73: 23. Yet I am always with you, you hold me by my right hand. May God bless you and keep you healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just came across these (& this website). Thank God that we have God and Jesus in our lives. He has kept me from being fearful of this pandemic and keeps me sane with the self-isolation requirements. God is Good!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Amen. I needed this so much today. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  29. All Glory to God In Jesus Name and The Holy Spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful! Such a good reminder. I want to print this out. 💕

    ReplyDelete