Are You A Good Listener? God Is! Psalm 34:15

Ever feel like no one is listening to you? This 1-minute devotion will encourage you!  #BibleLoveNotes #Bible

Have you ever been in a group where everyone was talking and no one listening? 

Or maybe you've been interrupted when you were sharing your heart.


Ever feel like no one is listening to you? This 1-minute devotion will encourage you!  #BibleLoveNotes #Bible
We can all improve our listening skills, but here’s the good news:

God hears every word whenever and wherever we come to Him.

He’s never disinterested or too busy.

Jeremiah 29:12: Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.

Psalm 18: 6: In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears.

Psalm 34:15: The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry.

Our God is eager to meet with us, always available, filled with wisdom, truth and love. Don't let this day go by without sharing your heart with Him and listening carefully to His Word!
-----------------------------
These two 1-minute devotions will also  encourage you about God's availability: Sitting in the Dark 
and Bread Alone
And this is a fun way that God showed me how interested He is in the little things in my life: "Have You Folded Any Socks Lately?"

Free Subscription to 1-Minute Bible Love Notes
Why not add some more of God's Word to your schedule by having a 1-minute devotion like this one delivered to your email each weekday. Sign up for a free subscription to Bible Love Notes and get a free e-booklet. Find out more HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment