- I can be a people-pleaser, but I’m learning that I need to focus on pleasing God and not man.
- I can be insecure, but I’m learning to be less self-focused and more God-focused.
- I can be proud, but I’m learning to have confidence in Christ, not in myself.
- I can be fearful, but I’m learning that His perfect love casts out fear.
- I can be negative, but I’m learning that His wonderful salvation is enough to make any moment a joy.
- I can be selfish, but I’m learning how to give up my desires to serve God and others.
Today I’m asking God to change me, improve me, and make me more like Him. Would you join me?
copyright Gail Burton Purath, 2012
If you'd like Bible Love Note's 1-Minute devotions delivered to your email: